Tuesday, July 24, 2012

26th June 2012 Downsize Notes

Subsection of HERE & NOW

"Ici et maintenant
I HAVE NO FUTURE 
I HAVE NO PAST"

"PROJECT DOWNSIZE: ALL THAT SIGNIFIED ME"

  • 2 day project - interactive performance - Durational?
  • Put up - Install - PMcG
  • Music - R & M - evening 1 & gifting
  • Take down?
  • Auction? SB - evening 2
  • half focus - half Here & Now
  • Help P & S J - Film/photography
Getting my life into a rucsac?
TO DONATE
TO SELL
TO BURN
TO SHRED
TO GIFT (what I'd will to people)
TO DISPLAY EVERYTHING

WHAT DO I NEED TO STAY ALIVE?

ABUNDANCE is enough for every one (without waste)
-waste of stuff sitting there: to let it out into the world 
to be used.

I AM

Scanning!!
E-mail S re Project Downsize
Every letter
Every photograph
Every scrap of writing
NOTEBOOKS??
Every ticket
Every Programme
Buying time  to decide 
Mortgage arrangement
until September 2012
Bought in 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment