Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thoughts in the studio...23rd May 2012

Beautiful first day in the FringeLab Studio, amazing space, loads of light and lovely feeling too.  Thank you ABSOLUT Fringe.



OPEN YOUR DOORS...
"I Learn without Fear"


I AM.
EXCHANGES
Feet.
I climbed another mountain.


Is there any where else
I'd rather be HERE & NOW
This is my body

Concession 
Compromise

Hypocrisy of owning a house

The woman with the five kids and husband who is "not good to her". Milk Bread & Sausages.

A project to downsize my possession, a list of everything I can't think to throw away and potential solutions...

The height of the river.

EPHEMERAL MOMENTS

The moment of the ball in the water

Wind chimes and ducks, the Alps in the sun,
Annecy France, beautiful

building bridges 

Plenitude
Abundance: enough without waste

And I'm grateful for the time & space 
to just be.

Sleep.  And begin again.
Try. J'essay

RED
GREEN
WHITE

Rain Gear

I can get up and walk out of a city

Let it be as it was meant to be
TOTALLY FREE

Perhaps.

Listening to the soul of the world

The heart in the palm

There are no Absolutes

pg. 33

"Tá mo chroí briste
 Buíochas le Dia"

The malady
- Give me back what I have lost
-San Antón-

No comments:

Post a Comment